Monday, September 10, 2012

Post-Inception (Part 1)

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of new entries lately (it's been months!)... Too much things happening lately.


Anyway, here are some of the photoshoots that I did since my last update here.


Yeap, it's Yu-Gi-Oh once again!

Album: Here


Technically not counted as a shoot, I was just dropping by heh.

Album: Here


Album: Here


Simple indoor shoot with pizza and Cheese-kun.

Album: Here


Vampire time. Thankfully no sparkling involved...

Album: Here


Well-dressed lady & sweets do mix well together.

Album: Here


Visual style, uniquely hers. Glad to work with her.

Album: Here


I love King of Fighters. I don't play it regularly but I appreciate the fact that there are folks still cosplaying this series.

Album: Here


Another shoot based on the classic shoujo manga series.

Album: Here



Duality. 

Album: Here


Red is love. This is one of my favourite shoots.

Album: Here


And finally, some photos from C2Age 2012. 

Album: Here

**************************************

You can check out my Facebook page for more updates in the meantime. More to come!


1 comment:

~ Vienni said...

Wonderful works as always. :)