Sunday, September 16, 2012

Post-Inception (Part 2)

The shining horizon, the beginning and the end
blended together, there lies the origin of tears


After a long delay, it was completed. 

Album: Here


For the first time ever, Malaysia has its own AFA. Met the SPCats, and Kaname-san of course.

Album: Here


Two young ladies ask me to take photos of them on a lazy afternoon. So I agreed.

Album: Here


Genting time, and round 2 for Sengoku Basara.

Album: Here


Short shoot, but it was rather eventful.

Album: Here


Picnic Time! I had some of the food too, haha.

Album: Here


Simply great~ 

Album: Here



Penang was fun. Rushed trip but it's a good experience.

Album: Here


Maple Story shoot! 

Album: Here

I changed my watermark, something more legible. Next update coming soon.

No comments: